WFA has a rich history of teaching fencing at parks & recreation facilities, community centers, health clubs, churches, and schools throughout the greater Seattle and Eastside areas for more than a decade. We've taught in more than 20 facilities, giving literally thousands of Pacific Northwest kids and adults a chance to experience fencing in classes and camps. Many have gone on to become WFA members, active fencers, college scholarship recipients, and more.
Our programs are based on an established curriculum, and we provide equipment. In addition, we are insured and follow policies and protocol from USA Fencing.
Here are our currently active satellite programs (click on individual names for full information):
Open to the public
- Issaquah Parks & Recreation
- Bellevue Parks & Recreation
- Redmond Parks & Recreation
- Bellevue College for credit class
- Fauntleroy Schoolhouse, West Seattle
School Programs (enrolled students only)
- French-American School (Mercer Island)
- French Immersion School of Washington (Bellevue)
- The Bear Creek School (Redmond)
- The Bush School (Seattle)