IMPORTANT! WE ARE MOVING!!
The WFA is moving locations to a brand-new club space, and is no longer open for fencing at our former Mall Street location. The new place is located behind Gerk's Ski & Cycle, close to Issaquah Evergreen Chevrolet. We plan to be moving into our new space around the third week of March.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME TO ANY CLASSES DURING THIS TRANSITION PERIOD. We apologize if you normal class schedule is not listed. We will have several additional classes and clinics available to members in our new location to thank you for enduring our move.
For class schedules, we will be holding LIMITED, TEMPORARY CLASSES at Novalife, 1545 NW Mall St, Issaquah, WA 98027 , Issaquah, Washington, 98027. This is located two buildings behind our old (Mall Street) location. Here is our current planned schedule:
- This Week (all classes are ALL WEAPONS):
- Thursday, April 6: Novalife, 5:45-7:45 pm
- Saturday, April 8: Novalife, 10 am-1 pm
- Tuesday, April 11: Novalife, 5:45-7:45 pm
- Thursday, April 13: Novalife, 5:45-7:45 pm
- For subsequent weeks, we will post updates to this schedule as soon as we know any new information. We are working hard to get everyone as much fencing on their regular schedule as possible, but finding open space is very challenging.
- We have published a newsletter that describes our move in more detail. If you'd like a copy, please email us.
WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO MOVING IN! STAY TUNED!! Thank you for you patience and understanding! Our new location will be wonderful!
Dear WFA Members,
We are pleased to have a meet-and-greet with our new head coach, Bill Becker, at this coming Saturday's (18 Mar) practice at Novalife (1545 NW Mall St, Issaquah, WA, 98027) at 10:00am and 1230pm.
Novalife is located two buildings behind the old (Mall Street) WFA location.
Bill has created a world-class program in Phoenix (Fencers Club of Arizona) and is looking forward to similarly develop and guide the WFA. Over the last 10 years he has placed multiple athletes on world team, including five this year alone -- including all three weapons.
At these two meetings, Bill will talk about the different weapon programs, tournaments, and what to expect for you and/or your student as we bring him on board and then over the season(s) to come. We are very excited and fortunate to have him driving our programs and working with all of our staff, athletes, and parents.
We look forward to seeing you this Saturday!